Deploy A Data Union With Streamr Core
Once you have set up the data stream and connected it to your application, you can start to initialize the data union smart contract. The contract handles revenue sharing. The smart contract can be deployed via the Streamr Core too.
- 1.Add some ETH to your wallet
- 3.Go to the "Data Unions" tab
- 4.Click the "Create Data Union" at the top right corner and fill out the details
- 5.Make sure to set your data union as "paid" in order to earn token.
- 6.Deploy the Data Union and pay the transaction fee by clicking "Create Data Union" again
- 7.It might need a few minutes until your data union shows up in your data unions section